- USA/FRB Reporting
- UI based Business Rules Engine and Validation Check Definitions
- "Excel Like" Report Template and data mapping tools
- Powerful collaboration, document management and review tools
- Submissions in multiple formats including XBRL
- Logical Data Model* for Central Bank Reporting
- "Excel Like" Report template development tools
- Can be implemented on any Data Repository including Global Data Warehouses
- Codeless interface to maintain the Regulatory Rules and Data Validations *(Optional)
- Codeless platform implementable on existing data infrastructure
- Complete independence from IT on all change management activities other than acquiring new data sources
Risk data aggregation has not only been mandated by the fed in the form of CCAR and DFAST under the Dodd Frank act but has become a global phenomenon under BCBS239. A misconception across industry is that FR Y-14 series and DFAST reports require banks to just build models.On the contrary, these mandates, require banks to first collate data from across the enterprise, validate and standardize the acquired data and create business logics to make data usable for the models. Another challenge that most banks face is streamlining the entire process and introducing concepts such as workflow management, audit trail and validations layers for complete transparency and minimal redundancies.
CCAR/DFAST reporting requires complex data aggregation from multiple sources, geographies and business units, along with regulatory reference input and banks financial data. The data needs to be acquired and standardized to be made available for the models to generate stress results. Fintellix provides a robust data management platform which comes packaged with a host of data management, transformation, visualization, validation and collaboration features, to aggregate the data required for CCAR and DFAST reporting. The same platform can also to leveraged for FR Y-9C report generation and maintenance.